Because sometimes you need a treat for breakfast.
….. and a fast food donut is out of the question…..
I use unsweetened vegetarian protein powder in these smoothies and then added agave or honey for a little sweetness.
- 2 medium bananas, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 heaping tablespoon dark, unsweetened coco powder
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2 cups light vanilla soy milk, more as needed to get the consistency you prefer
- handful of ice
Blend until smooth and serve with a straw.
serves 2 (or 1 adult and 2 kids )
Thank’s for visiting. I’m Trish. I share healthy family recipes to inspire your family to eat their veggies and save room for cake!