Simple Pear Wheat Berry Salad
A quick and hearty one bowl salad. Perfect for packed lunches.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wheat berries
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 cup of sliced radishes a small bunch
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds chopped
- 1 pear cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to combine.
Add salad ingredients on top of dressing - wheat berries, red pepper, radish, green onions, parsley, almonds and chopped pear. Toss well to combine. Serve immediately or store, refridgerated in an air tight container for several days.